Thursday, April 22, 2010

breakfast and a side note


good-for-you & yummy breakfast

NOW...on to my side note
I made a 21 day challenge
AND
i was not able to make it
BUT
i'm starting over
ok
here's why
Tuesday: I had an award ceremony I didn't want to miss for one of my students
so, I asked someone close to me {hum-um...no name mentioned} if "they" wouldn't mind running with me when I got home late {I don't like to go by myself so late}
"No, no problem."
So i got home late, changed and waited for "them."
WELL...
"they" were too tired.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I literally cried, no lie.
I wanted so bad to meet my challenge.
THEN, {as if that were not bad enough}
Wednesday: I got home, changed and started off to run.
Another darn dog in my path.
I turned back around and went home.
So, I gathered the kids and headed to the old park which was undergoing construction...well...it was STILL undergoing construction.
I had a family member's birthday get-together to go to, so my time had run out to look for a place to get my exercise on.
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Thursday: OK NOW
I went back to another park & it worked out fine.
It's not as close as the "under construction" one, but it's better in other ways.
PLUS
no more counting on anyone to run late with me.
It's up to ME and ME alone to meet my challenge.
SO
from now on I must find a time before it gets too dark.
I'm sad and I'm happy.
I'm sad because I have to start all over.
But
I'm happy because I am NOT discouraged.
I am more determined.
ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment