Wednesday, December 1, 2010

down, down, down



I was sooo worried about today's weigh in...after Thanksgiving & not running. I wasn't sure what to expect.

Ladies & gentlemen, I lost....3 more pounds. Oh yeah, Baby. A total of 20 pounds so far. I am so happy and excited about this journey I am on. I feel like I am finding me again, hence "Project Me."

I also made my way back to the gym tonight since I hurt my knee. I felt like I could handle it if I just took it easy & it was fine. Did a little core work & uppers...even sweat a little. Good stuff.

Now, I'm psyched for December 15th. Stick around people, good things are going to happen. Much <3 & :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the 20 pounds! Remember you are a beautiful work of art in progress. It's quicker and easier to paint by numbers but all that gets you is a work of art on a felt cardboard box. The real masterpieces take time and patience and last a long long time!

    ReplyDelete