Thursday, January 6, 2011

breakfast idea & knee update

Breakfast Idea


................................................................

Knee Update

Doctor says I don't need my crutch anymore! THANK GOD! :)
I can start riding the stationery bike at the gym. :)
Stitches were removed. :)
Continue PT. :)

Physical Therapist says I can start swimming after my cuts heal a little more.
I can start walking possibley in a couple of weeks if I feel up to it.
No strength training on the leg yet.
Absolutely no running yet. Duh!
Knee is bending nicely.
I am doing things that others normally can't do so soon.

SO, what does this all mean?
PT scheduled twice a week.
Gym, here I come...hopefully Monday.
Gonna ride the bike...3 ten minute intervals
and some upper body strength training.
Yay! Moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment