Sunday, October 24, 2010

gym registration...check

I did it! Signed up at the gym & even have my first free personal trainer appointment set for tomorrow evening at 7...yeah, Baby!

I looked into signing up for my first 5k too! Even if I don't run the whole thing, I will feel great just doing it. I'll have to sign up later this week hopefully. Looks like I'll be doing the Holiday Run at Palmetto Bay on December 11th. I've got almost 7 weeks to train. I'm on week 4 of the C25K plan (the plan has 11 weeks) so I might just be ready to run the whole thing. I'm a little nervous thinking about it now...and excited too.

I also need to sit down & come up with a weekly eating plan...or something like that.

Till next time Project Me fans (if there are any out there). Just being optimistic all the way around. :)
Much <3

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog from Do Life on FB. You CAN do it. You can run a 5k. I did the C25k back in march and did two 5ks this year as well as a two mile race. I lost 40lbs and now my next years goals are a 10k and a half marathon. The C25k program made me a runner when it was the last thing I thought I would ever be. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete