Thursday, November 4, 2010

running buddies

My running buddies & I hit the track today (not really a track). We decided to go off the C25K program & do our own thing. We warmed up with a brisk walk for 1/4 mile, then ran for 10 minutes, walked another small bit, then ran again for 10 minutes. Afterward we walked for a good 10-15 minutes. It was fun. Not only was the run fun, but messing with them..."What's the matter? Can't keep up?"

Two friends have mentioned that I look like I'm losing weight. It's been good. I just wish I could lose it faster. But I know I'm doing it right, working hard, eating right, and working hard...oh, I said that already, didn't I? Well it warrants a double dose.

Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym with my friend and work out the uppers & abs. I'm so thankful for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment