Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Breakfast the AM

banana bread with cream cheese
(via annamatic3000 @ Flickr)

rye bread with cottage cheese and honey
(via Kym @ Flickr)

raisin bread with cream cheese
(via kegsotduff @ Flickr)


NO, NONE of those were my breakfast...but...

This AM had 1 slice of bread and 1 slice of cheese (swiss)...yeah protein!
Also, here is some 411...I have IBS so dairy is a bit tricky for me...but THANK GOD, really, I do THANK God that it worked...because I LOVE cheese. Now it worked because it was a small amount AND because I consumed it with a binder...bread. I tried to find a picture similar to what I ate, because I forgot to take a picture...and couldn't find a boring picture the way my breakfast looked....BUT looky here...found some good ideas for future. Share any good ideas you might have (Breakfast with protein). I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment