Monday, January 11, 2010

excuses, excuses


Excuses, excuses, what can I say? It's been a while since my first post. I do have an excuse, which I'll share, BUT I do hate excuses...so trust me I feel bad.

Anyway, here it goes...after posting I went to visit family. Playing around I hit my toe hard against the wall and my nail popped up...yuck and ouch! So, first excuse I've been waiting for the toe to heal to wear tennis shoes again. I think I'm good there.

BUT... Second excuse, SICK! Flu and sinus infection, which I'm still trying to get over.

SO... What do you think? Excused or bum? No matter what I feel like a bum.

But I am determined to move forward on my journey.

Stay tuned for my Week 1 Training Plan and goals.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla!! Good luck with your journey! I am in miami too and know there are some great running groups that help new runners (yes all the way down to walkers) get better and having a support system sure helps

    ReplyDelete